Best LASIK Eye Surgery in Raleigh
At Raleigh Laser Eye Surgery, we are dedicated to building healthy relationships with our patients. This is one of the key reasons why all of our staff members work diligently to keep you informed. We maintain detailed reports about everything from basic eye exams to LASIK® eye surgery in Raleigh.
Preparing for Laser Vision Correction
- Read about the procedure that was recommended to you.
- The doctor will tell you not to wear contact lenses for several weeks before the surgery. Tell us which lenses you use so we can determine exactly when you should stop using your specific type.
- Practice good eye hygiene leading up to your LASIK procedure.
- Discontinue wearing makeup, lotions, creams, perfumes, or hair-care products.
- Arrange for transportation.
- Take time off work if you are employed.
Referrals for Raleigh LASIK Procedures
At Raleigh Laser Eye Surgery, LASIK procedures do not require a medical referral. However, referrals from other physicians are welcome. Our findings will be sent to them after we have completed examinations, surgeries, and treatments.